Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 2011

We get fooled by the simplest things. But no matter how many times we are fooled by those closes to us, or that person that means everything to us, we don't do anything. It's kind of like saying being "blind by love." That's how life is like sometimes. We are so blind, that we don't even notice how much of a fool we've become. Sometimes that person that continues to fool us, make us into the person we are. People will start to notice the change and wonder what we've done wrong. They'll warn us, but because we don't believe them, we continue to live the lie and continue to be fooled.






I started to think twice about what people have done for me after having a conversation with a certain person. We have to appreciate what we have in life and can't regret it. We shouldn't ask for anything in return.
I guess I got mad, and I'm not even sure if it was worth getting all worked up over. I mean, I didn't say anything, because she was my niece after all, and it's kind of just my nature to do that. After after realizing what she thinks about her sister, I started to think whether I've done the same to my sisters and brother. I cannot lie, I've probably have, in some way, but I think as I start to mature, I start to appreciate them and know that they are only trying to look out for me. Truthfully, this person deserve better, and don't deserve the things her sister and family is doing to her. I love her dearly, and I'm already fed up with the way they treat her. But life isn't easy sometimes.


As we start to change, we start to realize it. We start to see the different things we are doing, saying and thinking. Whether if it's for a good cause or not, sometimes, we just don't know why it happened the way it did. I suppose, sometimes, the changes we make in our lives were impacted by someone who was once there for us, who was once a part of our life, and who was once the reason life was a little bit brighter. But the moment that we push them away and continue to lead our life, we start to look back and wonder who that person was. Sometimes we remember them, sometimes, we don't, because we've tried so hard to push them out of our lives that we ended up pushing their memories out as well. All that was left was the changes you made because of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment