Monday, September 26, 2011

September 2011

(Lee Xiong, October 20, 1920 - September 07, 2011) I wanted to remember her, because she was a very important person in my life. She lived a hard life. She held in as long as she possibly could. She was a woman of many words, a very wise woman. I will not forget the important things she's taught me, the values she's taught me, the wisdom she's given me, and the love she was never greedy to share. She was a woman that I loved more than anyone. Even though we've had our ups and downs, we never forgot to love each other in the end. She's taught me many great things. Great things, I hope to never forget. It is sad that she's no longer with us, and that now she's in a better place. She's living a better life now without any worries. She's watching down on us, making sure that we're loving each other and not fighting with one another. For her, we were always willing to do anything. 


It's been ten years. I can barely remember what happened that morning the moment it happened. But I do remember going to school as everyone was making a commotion over it. Watching it live on TV, as the scenes were played over and over as to how it all happened. It was definitely a devastating thing to watch or even have as a part of my history. But no matter what, we have heroes that were out there making sure that our citizens were safe, trying to save whoever they can. A day to never forget and day we don't ever want to forget. 




(J.M. Laurence) The ones we'll remember are the ones that have always been a part of our lives. We can never forget what they've given us, taught us, and what we've all gained from them. We don't ever want to forget that person as we continue to live in a stage that cannot yet accept it. But no matter what, they'll always be there as a part of us.




This feeling is definitely weird. I start to worry more and more about her, and I start to miss her more and more. I would wonder what she's doing and how's she's doing. Wondering what kind of sickness she's come to have. How's she's feeling. What she's drinking in order to keep her awake. But I guess, they always say, the farther you live away from someone, the more you miss them. 




(Unknown) Happiness is something that you already have. Happiness is sometimes hard to find but in the end it's the greatest gift in the greatest gift in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment